Eco Concrete Design LLC
1212 SE Blair Rd
Washougal WA 98671
Bonded & Licensed #ECOCOCD859MU
Jake Baker, Founder
Jake is a general contractor with more than 35 years experience specializing in concrete for heavy construction. Increasingly concerned with the carbon footprint left by regular concrete, he is an early adopter of using earth-friendly materials. These materials are just as stable and long-lasting as traditional concrete without the adverse effects on the enivronment and the community.
Jake is known for his integrity, clean and organized job sites, and being scrupulous about meeting deadlines while keeping his crew and his client’s property safe.
Eco Concrete Design is founded on safety, integrity, and an eco-friendly mindset. We work on industrial and commercial properties including hotels, housing developments, government buildings, schools, and more. Our experience in the industry allows us to project costs effectively and anticipate most problematic events before they arise.
Jake’s extensive experience includes:
- Apartment Complexes: Hampton Park in Tigard, OR (120 units)
- Fire Stations: Most recently in Sandy, OR
- Green Design: Tiny Homes & Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs)
- High Schools: Parkrose High School, Portland
- Hospitals: Ocean Beach Hospital in Ilwaco, WA (40,000 sq.ft.)
- Housing Developments: 190 homes in Hood River, OR
- Mini Storage: Units for residential and commercial storage
- Motels: Several motels through Super 8 Motels
- Movie Theaters: Cinema 21 in Canby, OR
- Seismic Upgrades: Including a early head start school in Portland for children with disabilities
- Street of Dreams: Annual event in Clackamas County where builders showcase new trends
- Tilt-ups (warehouses): Home Depot
- Underground Parking Structures: Burnside & 168th (3 stories)
- Industrial Park For Steel Buildings: 12 buildings (85,000 sq ft)
- 300 Grand Blvd: 4 buildings 36,000 sq ft CMU buildings